Important Steps to Your New Home
1. EXPLORE: Take as long as you need
- Tour the model home and design showroom (Open most days- or call for an appointment).
- Find out about available plans and lots.
- Tour homes and the neighborhood.
MEET WITH A LENDER
2. COMMIT: Approximately 2 weeks
WRITE A CONTRACT
- Work with our highly skilled sales team to write a pre-sale real estate contract that you are comfortable with and that caters to your specific needs. Or bring your Agent!
- Signing your contracts and paying your deposits puts your home in the production queue.
3. DESIGN: Approximately 4 Weeks
DESIGN YOUR HOME
- The Design team will reach out to schedule an appointment at our
own Design Showroom (3 hour design blocks during office hours).
- Choose your selections from our standard finishes while working
with our professionals.
- Our Design team can walk you through our available upgrade options
4. PRE-CONSTRUCTION: Approximately 2 weeks
- Meet the project leads who will oversee the construction of your home.
- Review the plans and site plan, ask questions, get estimated
PLANS TO ENGINEERING AND CITY FOR PERMIT
- This takes a few weeks, so don’t worry if you don’t see anything
happen on your lot.
5. BUILD: Approximately 4 months
- Refer to the Build Schedule to see each step in the process of construction on your home.
- Your Sales & Design Team will send you weekly updates on what is happening on your home once framing has started.
- You will have three (3) scheduled Site visits. Please schedule at least a week in advance through your client portal. Visits must be after 4pm on weekdays or 10am-2pm on weekends.
$ Final Payment to Escrow
6. MOVE IN: Enter Warranty Program
- We will schedule your final walk through and “punch list” with the Builder where we will orient you to your new home and all its systems.
- Land Title & Escrow will schedule your final signing shortly before the closing day. Your lender & Escrow will coordinate final payments with you.
- Escrow records the deed with the county.
- We’ll give you your keys!